Morley ZX5e Fire Alarm Control Panel
The ZX5e is an intelligent fire alarm control panel designed and constructed around proven and reliable microprocessor technology. Its adaptability, support and intelligence means that the ZX5e is suitable for new fire alarm projects, system expansions, retrofits and upgrades in all application areas. Some of Morley ZX5e key features include:
- Modular, scalable fire alarm platform suitable for protecting all types of premises;
- Supports five industry leading protocols, allowing fire detection devices to be independently selected based on performance or aesthetic appeal;
- Seamlessly integrates with Apollo (Xplorer, XP95 & Discovery), Hochiki ESP, Nittan, Morley-IAS and System Sensor detection device protocols;
- Designed for maximum flexibility and supported by a complete suite of peripherals and software tools;
- Information on the location of fires, faults and system status can easily be displayed or printed in multiple locations.
- A range of peripheral interface units for integration into Voice Evacuation Systems, paging systems and third party control systems.
Hospitals, Offices, factories, multi-storey buildings, entertainment venues, industrial plants are a few of the many locations that can benefit from the features of the ZX5e intelligent multi-protocol fire alarm control panel.
Contact Good Fire & Safety Ltd. for all your fire prevention requirements.